Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Candy-Coated Rainbows



Hello all!

Last night I wasn't really sure exactly what I wanted to do with my nails, so I turned to my box of unswatched polishes & grabbed Wet 'N Wild How I Met Your Magenta.


After I swatched this & photographed it... I realized that I actually had already swatched this when I posted my Summer Berry Candy-Mani. Oops... ;-)

I decided to add rainbows to a few of my nails, using Bundle Monster image plate BM-201.
*please excuse the neglected right hand... I forgot to photo after the stamp ;-) 

I used a dotting tool to fill in the rainbow color stripes (colors shown/listed below); yellow, green, blue, & purple.







Finally... I added glitter stars from Nicole by OPI Let's Get Star-ted, and one coat of Confetti Ice, Ice Baby holo-glitter.... finished by 2 coats of SV. :)

 
NOTE: I was on the phone with my sweetie during the entire creation/execution of this mani... and that is how I am justifying the lack of good pics & the "cutesy-ness" of the theme! *giggles* 

Here are the colors I used:

base colors: Wet 'N Wild How I Met Your Magenta
stamp color: Konad Special White (not pictured)
image plate: Bundle Monster BM-201
accent colors:
      Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Lightening
      Wet 'N Wild Sage in the City
      Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Brisk Blue
     Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Pronto Purple
glitter:
      Nicole by OPI Let's Get Star-ted
      Confetti Ice, Ice Baby (not pictured) 
♥ Stacey

6 comments:

  1. These are super cute! They remind me of the CareBears :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! it looks so bright and summery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take a small sip of wine, wait a few seconds to feel all its different flavors and spit it. play bazaar
    satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't expect to get rich overnight in real estate investment. On the contrary, it may take up to a decade for your investments to really pay off and many new to the business fail to realize this. With some exceptions, you need to be in the position to hold your properties before seeing any major profits.
    Satta King
    Play Bazaar

    ReplyDelete