Thursday, July 14, 2011

Just a little something...


Hello, loves!

I feel like I have been neglecting my blog! I promise, I'll try to do better!

This is a mani that I started Sunday night. After the base coat, I used 2 coats of OPI Diva of Geneva (magenta plum with bit of shimmer).


I wore it as a solid for about a day, but I had to add something for the 2nd day. I opted for a bit of silver. I  used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Silver Sweep to stamp the wiry, wavy lined pattern from Bundle Monster image plate BM-209.
I rotated the image 180° on alternating nails, to mix it up. I added Confetti Ice, Ice Baby (bluish-aqua iridescent, micro-glitter in a clear base) & a top coat of SV.
TTFN!! :)

base colors: OPI Diva of Geneva
stamp color: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Silver Sweep
glitter: Confetti Ice, Ice Baby
image plate: Bundle Monster BM-209
 
♥ Stacey

1 comment:

  1. Looking good stacey! What will be the price of those 3 products?

    Looking forward for your reply.

    Stace
    nail art

    ReplyDelete