Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hello Kitty


Okay... I have been severely lacking in my blog postings. Oh, well... I'll try to do better.

Here is the Hello Kitty mani that I did on Saturday. :)

After my base coat, I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Presto Pink, with Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On on my accent nails.


I received my free Hello Kitty image plate (from Born Pretty) in the mail on Saturday... so, of course I had to try it!! 


Before stamping Kitty, I chose Konad Special Black to stamp the cheetah design from Bundle Monster image plate BM221 onto my pink nails.


Then, I used the Konad Special black to stamp Hello Kitty onto my white nails!! :-D



I then used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On & my dotting tool to fill in the cheetah spots. I accented Kitty with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Presto Pink (for her bow) & SH Insta-Dri Lightening (for her nose).

 One good coat of SV, and... DONE!! :)


base colors: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Presto Pink & Lightening
stamp color: Konad Special Black
image plates: Bundle Monster BM-221 & Born Pretty M71
accent colors:
     Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On
     Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Lightening
     Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Presto Pink
 
 ♥ Stacey

3 comments:

  1. I love these! they are super cute, and the animal print is very trendy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The template is not an original and a bad fake. The proportions are not correct. Regards www.hbnails.at

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ehhh... it was a free plate & I thought it was cute. It was definitely worth the price!! ;)

      Delete