Friday, July 8, 2011

Purple Nails for Caylee


I found this event on Facebook this morning... and of course, I had to participate! Here's the link --> "Purple Nails for Caylee Anthony"

I started with 2 coats of OPI Rumple's Wiggin (a light, soft lilac purple cream). This polish just happened to be in my stash of un-swatched polishes... un-swatched no-more! ;-)


In honor of Caylee, I added some little-girl fun... glitter stars! I added Nicole by OPI Let's Get Star-ted. This polish is really pretty in the bottle (holographic purple stars in a clear, micro-glitter base), but it's a pain to apply. I felt like I was trying to fish the stars out of the bottle. I was able to apply 3-4 stars per nail, and it really requires a good top coat (Seche Vite) to smooth out the stars/glitter. In all, definitely worth the effort. :)

Well... goodnight, loves! :)

base colors: OPI Rumple's Wiggin
glitter: Nicole by OPI Let's Get Star-ted 
♥ Stacey

1 comment:

  1. Rumple's Wiggin is definitely on my wish list after seeing this. I love that pastels are coming in this spring and this is lush.

    ReplyDelete