Monday, July 4, 2011

My 1st Neon Polish!

Well, my 1st neon polish since my 1980's childhood! :)


I found this little beauty at Rite-Aid yesterday. This is also my 1st experience with the brand, Jesse's Girl... this one is called Beach Baby. It's a bright, neon medium-pink. Once on the nail it looks dark pink indoors, but in sunlight, it has a very citrus-y, neon quality to it. It dries to a beautiful matte and the nails take-on a really cool, almost plastic-like quality! I wish I had taken a picture of it matte, but I did the mani last night & was too impatient to wait for the natural daylight! ;-)


The name "Beach Baby" inspired me to add palm trees & hibiscus flowers on accent nails. 

I added one coat of Seche Vite and it gave the nails an entirely different look, so glossy & bright! Gorgeous! :)

(This last pic was an afterthought... I realized that I hadn't taken a pic of the flowers. Please excuse the messy edges & tip wear... it's been a busy day.) 


base colors: Jesse's Girl Beach Baby
stamp color: Konad Special White
image plate: Konad m29

♥ Stacey

2 comments:

  1. play bazaar
    satta king
    play bazaar Simply because a bottle of wine is more expensive than another does not mean that it is necessarily better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure you can recoup your investment, and then some. If you're just investing to earn back your money, you'll have wasted a lot of time on that property. Always ask more than you spent so that you recoup the money you spent fixing it up.
    Satta King
    Play Bazaar

    ReplyDelete