Friday, July 22, 2011

Pac-Mani



 Okay... I've seen a bunch of other takes on the Pac-Man mani, so I had to try it too! :)

Here are the colors I used (listed at the bottom):


Post base-coat... I started with base colors for the ghosts; Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Lightening for Pac-Man, and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Brisk Blue, Presto Pink, & Rapid Red... and OPI Flit A Bit.



I used a dotting tool to dot the eyes... Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On & Black Out for the ghosts.


For Pac-Man, I used the tip of the brush from Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Black Out to create his eye & Milani Nail Art Black Sketch to paint his mouth. (After posting this... I realized that Pac-Man's eyes are not perfectly round! They actually have a triangular cut-out! Oops...)


I used Milani Nail Art Black Sketch to paint the triangles at the tips of the ghost nails.



Add a good top coat of SV... and there ya go!! :)
 


base colors: Sally Hansen Insta Dri (Lightening, Brisk Blue; Presto Pink, Rapid Red)
                           OPI Flit A Bit
accent colors: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear (Whit On, Black Out)
                           Milani Nail Art Black Sketch

♥ Stacey

2 comments: