Thursday, July 14, 2011

Pink Wednesday Marble



Alrighty... so, today is Thursday, but I did this mani last night... so, this still counts as a Pink Wednesday mani. Right?? 

First... I'm gonna expose my naked nails! Eeeek! I'm just so thrilled that they have grown out again, that I had to show off... please ignore the stains! ;-)


I wanted to use some of my neglected OPI pinks, so I decided to do a water marble mani. I haven't done water marbling since my Peacock mani, and I thought it'd be pretty. :)

I started with a base coat & 1 coat of OPI Pink of Hearts 2010 (an icy, pink shimmer... created to help support Susan G. Komen for a Cure).


For my water marble, I chose OPI Pink of Hearts 2010, OPI And This Little Piggy, & OPI Mauve-lous Memories.


I like it! It turned out light, subtle, & shimmery pink. :)



base colors: OPI Pink of Hearts 2010
marble colors: OPI Pink of Hearts 2010, OPI And This Little Piggy, OPI Mauve-lous Memories

♥ Stacey

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! How long does it take you to marble all 10 fingers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! :)
    Hmmm... I've never really noticed the time. I guess it took (from removing old polish to finished, and re-doing 2 nails) around an hour... based on the shows I was watching on television at the time. Haha! It can take more/less time depending on how detailed you get with the swirling. I like to dip more than one nail at a time, if I can. I usually do index & middle, ring & pinky, and the thumb by itself. That seems to cut down on some of the time. :)

    ReplyDelete