Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Summer Sun



Yesterday I realized just how many polishes I have, that I have only used as nail art accent colors... so, I decided that I would swatch all of my untried colors. :)

I started this one with Wet 'N Wild The Wonder Yellows. It's pretty sheer, so I used 3 coats. 


This color reminds me of a highlighter... but, it's pretty. :) Under normal circumstances, I don't think I could handle lemon yellow nails all day... so, I added some nail art. I sponged OPI Flit A Bit (medium orange cream) & OPI Take the Stage (copper, orange metallic shimmer) over the corner tips. Then I used Konad Special Black to stamp the sun image from Bundle Monster image plate BM01. On my accent nail I added a yellow/gold rhinestone to the center of the sun. :) 



Just something fun to fit the season! :)

(Here is a fun "sunshine" tune!)

base colors: Wet 'N Wild The Wonder Yellows
accent colors: OPI Flit A Bit & OPI Take the Stage
stamp color: Konad Special Black
image plate: Bundle Monster BM01 
♥ Stacey

2 comments: