Thursday, June 16, 2011

Granny-Panty Mani!

Here is last night's creation... the "Granny-Panty" Mani. Haha! :)

Not exactly the look I was going for... but, ultimately... that's what it looked like to me! Don't get me wrong... I love the way it turned out! :)

The base color is OPI Sparrow Me the Drama. Then, I used Konad Special White polish with Bundle Monster image plate BM-224. For the centers of the flowers, I used my dotting tool and added OPI What's With the Cattitude? and OPI Do You Lilac It? 


I really like how it turned out!! Unfortunately, since I work at a doctor's office... I didn't think that a fist full of flowers would be very work appropriate. I kept the florals on my thumbs & ring fingers... and I went back to solid SMTD on the rest. Although, looking at the photo... I think I would've been fine at work! :)

Today my nail art rhinestones came in the mail, and I thought that this would be a great mani to... umm... BeDazzle!! ;-)

Okay, so, the rhinestones may be a bit much... but I had to play a little. :)

Later days!

base colors: OPI Sparrow Me the Drama
stamp colors: Konad Special White
accent colors: OPI What's With the Cattitude? and OPI Do You Lilac It?
image plate: Bundle Monster BM-224

♥ Stacey

2 comments:

  1. Looks like this is a dead blog which makes me so sad. I love nail blogs...and I LOVE this mani!!! What's so funny to me is that I could totally see this design being on a pair of panties LMBO!!! Absolutely adorable mani!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... I haven't updated the blog in a looooong time (still somewhat active on my FB page).
      Thanks for the comment!!
      With the holidays coming up, I may just have to start up the old blog!! ;)

      Delete