Monday, June 27, 2011

Neutral Plaid & Purple Flowers

I splurged on a new Sally Hansen Insta-Dri today... so, of course, I had to play with it!! :)

I picked-out Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Slick Slate. I tried on one nail, but it was a little darker than I was in the mood for. So, I decided to use it as a nail stamp... along with another accent color & some rhinestones! ;-)


I started with a clear base coat & 3 coats of OPI Tickle My France-y.


Then I used the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Slick Slate (my new pretty) on the plaid pattern from Konad m60 (I've been using that one a lot lately... LOL!)!! Next I added the flower pattern (from the same plate) using Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Pronto Purple. I love to stamp with the SH Insta-Dri polishes!! :)

Finally, I added a purple rhinestone to the center of the larger flower... 'cause a girl's gotta have her sparkle! 

Don't forget the topcoat!!
  

Just a little somethin'-somethin'! :)

base colors: OPI Tickle My France-y
stamp color: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Slick Slate & Pronto Purple
image plate: Konad m60

♥ Stacey

1 comment:

  1. sooo pretty!! I just randomly googled 'Neutral Konad' and I'm glad these pics came up! I have all these colours and I'm going to give this design a try. It'll be nice and neutral for a chilly wednesday @ work :-) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete