Monday, June 27, 2011

Neutral Plaid & Purple Flowers

I splurged on a new Sally Hansen Insta-Dri today... so, of course, I had to play with it!! :)

I picked-out Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Slick Slate. I tried on one nail, but it was a little darker than I was in the mood for. So, I decided to use it as a nail stamp... along with another accent color & some rhinestones! ;-)


I started with a clear base coat & 3 coats of OPI Tickle My France-y.


Then I used the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Slick Slate (my new pretty) on the plaid pattern from Konad m60 (I've been using that one a lot lately... LOL!)!! Next I added the flower pattern (from the same plate) using Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Pronto Purple. I love to stamp with the SH Insta-Dri polishes!! :)

Finally, I added a purple rhinestone to the center of the larger flower... 'cause a girl's gotta have her sparkle! 

Don't forget the topcoat!!
  

Just a little somethin'-somethin'! :)

base colors: OPI Tickle My France-y
stamp color: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Slick Slate & Pronto Purple
image plate: Konad m60

♥ Stacey

3 comments:

  1. sooo pretty!! I just randomly googled 'Neutral Konad' and I'm glad these pics came up! I have all these colours and I'm going to give this design a try. It'll be nice and neutral for a chilly wednesday @ work :-) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do a little research on the government of a city before you buy real estate in that area. Most cities have an official website. You could find details regarding city planning that could influence how prices in real estate go. Growing cities tend to be good investment opportunities.
    Satta King
    Play Bazaar

    ReplyDelete