Sunday, June 26, 2011

Pink & Preppy

Tonight I just went simple. I knew I wanted to use OPI Mod About You  in some sort of design. I just love this color! It is a very pale, baby pink cream that is surprisingly opaque in only 1 coat!! :)

So, I started with OPI Natural Nail Base Coat & 1 coat of OPI Mod About You. Then, I decided to keep it simple by just adding a medium pink stamp design, over the light pink. I chose the argyle pattern from the Konad m60 image plate. 
I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Presto Pink. I really like the SH Insta-Dri polishes... they are GREAT for nail stamping & they only cost about $4-5 at K-Mart. :)
Finish with 1 coat of Seche Vite... and there ya go! :)

base colors: OPI Mod About You
stamp color: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Presto Pink
image plate: Konad m60

♥ Stacey

3 comments:

  1. If you wish to invest in more than one property as time goes by, try getting them within a single geographical location. This way you don't have to spend a bunch of gas and time to travel between your properties. It also lets you become more familiar with the area.
    Satta King
    Play Bazaar

    ReplyDelete