Sunday, May 29, 2011

Well... here we go!!

Okie-dokie... so, this is my 1st blog entry!! Welcome!

I'm not entirely sure what I'd like to say here, as I hadn't really even thought about a blog, until about 30 minutes ago! Ha!



I guess I should introduce myself... so, to make it easy, I'm just going to copy/paste the "about me" from my Blogger profile:

♥ Let me start off by saying that I'm not a nail tech... I just have a weird infatuation with nail polish & nail art. Plus, doing nails relaxes me. I like to play with different polishes & new techniques. Feel free to post questions... I'll try to answer them the best that I can!! ♥
So that's that!! :)
It's after 5:am here (OMGoodness!), so I guess I'll just post a couple pics of my Memorial Day mani... then off to sleepy-time!!

Here it is!! My rendition of a "Patriotic mani!!" I'm not gonna lie... the idea actually came from Beyonce's nails in the music video for the song "Telephone."

See...
Kinda different, kinda the same. :)

Now for the pièce de résistance... to add my own little spin to my mani, I stamped my thumbs with glittery, silver anchors to honor my family's U.S.Navy background!! Love it!


Well... there it is, my 1st blog post. Next time, I hope to be better prepared.
Now, I'm finally off to get my snooze on. So, ta-ta for now!!

colors:
Sally Hansen Rapid Red
Sally Hansen White On
Wet 'n Wild Saved By The Blue
Sally Hansen Silver Sweep
Milani Nail Art - Art of Silver (glitter)
image plates: Bundle Monster BM14 & BM20


♥ Stacey



No comments:

Post a Comment