Sunday, May 29, 2011

Well... here we go!!

Okie-dokie... so, this is my 1st blog entry!! Welcome!

I'm not entirely sure what I'd like to say here, as I hadn't really even thought about a blog, until about 30 minutes ago! Ha!



I guess I should introduce myself... so, to make it easy, I'm just going to copy/paste the "about me" from my Blogger profile:

♥ Let me start off by saying that I'm not a nail tech... I just have a weird infatuation with nail polish & nail art. Plus, doing nails relaxes me. I like to play with different polishes & new techniques. Feel free to post questions... I'll try to answer them the best that I can!! ♥
So that's that!! :)
It's after 5:am here (OMGoodness!), so I guess I'll just post a couple pics of my Memorial Day mani... then off to sleepy-time!!

Here it is!! My rendition of a "Patriotic mani!!" I'm not gonna lie... the idea actually came from Beyonce's nails in the music video for the song "Telephone."

See...
Kinda different, kinda the same. :)

Now for the pièce de résistance... to add my own little spin to my mani, I stamped my thumbs with glittery, silver anchors to honor my family's U.S.Navy background!! Love it!


Well... there it is, my 1st blog post. Next time, I hope to be better prepared.
Now, I'm finally off to get my snooze on. So, ta-ta for now!!

colors:
Sally Hansen Rapid Red
Sally Hansen White On
Wet 'n Wild Saved By The Blue
Sally Hansen Silver Sweep
Milani Nail Art - Art of Silver (glitter)
image plates: Bundle Monster BM14 & BM20


♥ Stacey



3 comments:

  1. You may like something better that is less expensive than what you usually buy.
    play bazaar
    satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  2. This means that you will need to get a realtor, accountant and lawyer that will help safeguard you in case anything goes wrong in the process. These people will also give you great advice while you invest.
    Satta King
    Play Bazaar

    ReplyDelete