Monday, May 30, 2011

NOTD (Nails of the Day!!)

Since I don't have any big plans for Memorial Day... I decided to change-up my mani. Anyone who knows me knows that this is not really a surprise for me to change my mani the next day. :)

I decided that I was in a somewhat romantic mood tonight... so I opted for a classic neutral. One of my favorite "go-to" colors, OPI Dulce de Leche.



I love this color! To me, it just looks so clean & classy. Similar to OPI Tickle My France-y, but with more of a light, peachy quality.
Being that I can never leave well-enough alone... I let my "kissy" mood get the best of me, and I ended up stamping smooches on my accent fingers! Awweeeee!!♥

 Well... rest easy, everyone! Ta-ta for now!! :)

base color: OPI Dulce de Leche
stamp color: OPI Dim Sum Plum
image plate: Bundle Monster BM02

♥ Stacey


P.S. 
I want to wish a Happy 60th Birthday to my Daddy!! I ♥ you!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my god that colour is gorge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. play bazaar
    satta king
    play bazaar You may like something better that is less expensive than what you usually buy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't invest in real estate until you have talked to an appraiser or realtor. Also, be wary of sellers who want to pay for the inspection. The person they use may not be looking out for your best interests. You want an unbiased report from a professional you can trust.Satta King
    Play Bazaar

    ReplyDelete