Monday, May 30, 2011

NOTD (Nails of the Day!!)

Since I don't have any big plans for Memorial Day... I decided to change-up my mani. Anyone who knows me knows that this is not really a surprise for me to change my mani the next day. :)

I decided that I was in a somewhat romantic mood tonight... so I opted for a classic neutral. One of my favorite "go-to" colors, OPI Dulce de Leche.



I love this color! To me, it just looks so clean & classy. Similar to OPI Tickle My France-y, but with more of a light, peachy quality.
Being that I can never leave well-enough alone... I let my "kissy" mood get the best of me, and I ended up stamping smooches on my accent fingers! Awweeeee!!♥

 Well... rest easy, everyone! Ta-ta for now!! :)

base color: OPI Dulce de Leche
stamp color: OPI Dim Sum Plum
image plate: Bundle Monster BM02

♥ Stacey


P.S. 
I want to wish a Happy 60th Birthday to my Daddy!! I ♥ you!!

1 comment: