Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Trying to Play Catch-up!

Okay... I've been severely neglecting my Blogspot blog (last new post was 8/7 - gasp!!), so I'm gonna try to bring it up to speed... slooowly, I'm sure. I've spent most of the last 2 months over on my Facebook page (Stacey's Nails), where I am currently on Day 25 of the "30 Day Nail Challenge"... which you may, or may not, have seen other bloggers participating in also.

Starting tonight, I plan on trying to post everyday of the challenge, as well as the colors, image plates, etc. that I have used.  Plus, I'm sure I'll throw in some other fun stuff, here & there! :)

Side note: for some reason, I am currently unable to comment or reply to my Blogspot posts, so if I don't answer or respond... I'm not trying to be rude. :(

 ♥ Stacey

3 comments:

  1. I was having the same problem with my blog when using Internet Explorer and it was really frustrating to me. I switched to Firefox or Google Chrome and that fixed my inability to comment back to readers. Maybe the problem is with IE?

    ReplyDelete
  2. play bazaar
    satta king
    play bazaar you should know those true connoisseurs actually spit the wine after tasting it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When considering what real estate to purchase, the word "location" should come to mind. However, many people forget to think about all the concerns that are factored into "location." Find out all the information you can about the neighborhood, such as surrounding home values, crime rates, schools, employment and more.
    Satta King
    Play Bazaar

    ReplyDelete